Terry McLaurin - WR, Washington Redskins
- This man has been so good in every game that Dwayne Haskins is not the QB. Outside of the mudfest in Week 7 against SF, McLaurin's statlines:
- 3-51 (worst game vs. NE shadowed by Gilmore)
- The buy-low window is great right now, coming off the mudfest, back-to-back Dwayne Haskins games at MIN and at BUF going 4-39.
- They have their bye in Week 10, and a lot of people trade's deadlines are after that so you might not be able to wait a week so go get him now. His rest of season schedule:
- GB is their toughest matchup, but GB pass defense hasn't been that great over the last month and a half. They started off red hot but have given up plenty of big games since. Plus look at that playoff schedule. PHI and NYG at home. Come on now.
- I expect Keenum to be back after the bye, and this isn't one of those situations where they want to see what they have in Haskins. Everyone and their mother knows they want to start Keenum if he's healthy.
Nick Chubb - RB, Cleveland Browns
Derrick Henry - RB, Tennessee Titans
Marlon Mack - RB, Indianapolis Colts
Players w/ Good/Bad Playoff Schedules
Dalvin Cook - RB, Minnesota Vikings
David Montgomery - RB, Chicago Bears
DeVante Parker - WR, Miami Dolphins
+ PHI in Week 13
T.Y. Hilton - WR, Indianapolis Colts
A.J. Brown/Corey Davis - WRs, Tennessee Titans
D.J. Chark - WR, Jacksonville Jaguars
***If streaming QB***