MUST Own Running Backs (Rounds 7-9) in 2020 Fantasy Football Draft
Round 7 - Ronald Jones
- Fifth in YPT (37 RBs w > 35 targets)
- 4th in YPR
- 3rd in YAC/Reception (only behind Ekeler and Dalvin)
- 30 RBs with over 140 carries
- 6th in evaded tackles/attempt (PFF)
- Watchign him on tv, as someone that didn’t like him, and hates twitter clips as much as you --- I was like,, eh nice play, but flukey – ehh every RB has highlight runs like that, flukey, wow that was nice…flukey and I just kept finding myself saying that and looking back at the numbers, he was actually good last year man.
- And this team is going to allow for far more rush attempts than they had last year without Jameis having them starting every game in a 6-0 bucket
- Many more scoring opportunities – Im in on Ronald man.
- Ke'Shawn Vaughn has covid-19. 6 weeks to recover. Possibly a good thing?
- I prefer my fantasy picks not to get covid – I guess that’s become a hot take
- We don’t know shit about covid – we don’t know long last impact on your body – the stress a professional athlete puts on its body is massive.
- We don’t know if having covid will tire them out by years end – what it does a year from now 6 months from now – like these are untested waters
Round 8 - James White/J.K. Dobbins
Round 9 - Sony Michel/Tevin Coleman